Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dim Sum Sunday - In the Bag

A Challenge. For our next Dim Sum Sunday, I'm challenging you. Or. It could turn out I'm just challenging myself. No matter. Here it is. In the Bag. Now I know my DSSers enjoy quite a wide range of interpretations when it comes to the theme so we could have a literal reading of the theme with an En Papillote dish or two. Or maybe we could see a liquor laden dish? Or a liquor laden cook? Whatever you come up with come back here this Sunday and share all your baggy glory.

8 comments:

Dani said...

Ack! This is a challenge. I'm off to investigate....

Big Shamu said...

Dani, en papillote, easier than pie. Gather ingredients, maybe a little liquid, tie them up in parchment, foil or even a bag, pop in the oven. Easy.

LaDivaCucina said...

Holy Cannoli, Sham, I love to cook this way! So easy, so moist and succulent and quick clean up!

However, on Sunday I am going to an engagement party with a bunch of crazy Cubans and apparently roasted boar will be served! Who knows what will happen there? Last time I went to their house a bottle of tequila was produced and La Diva is not sure how she got home!!!

I'll do my best to participate!

Big Shamu said...

See, it could be a "Chef in the Bag" entry for La Diva.

LaDivaCucina said...

Haha! I'm SUPPOSED to be drying out. But, I'm weak. And thirsty.

Dani said...

You go Diva! :0

MakingSpace said...

I will contribute potatoes lightly fried in natural oil, gently salted, and wrapped in highly colored plastic, err, paper. Yeah.

Big Shamu said...

Would that paper feature some golden arches?