Monday, December 28, 2009

Dragon's Breath Blue

If you voted for the Canadian Blue Cheese, pat yourself on the back.
Thanks to Susan over at 29 Black Street for just one item out of my Canadian Care Package (more on that later).
While it is stinky, it's not as stinky as durian. Hmmm, all I need is some good crusty bread.


Do you know what it is?

What the heck is that thing?
I think it's a Hillbilly Candle (no wick) that Shamu got at her office White Elephant Gift Exchange
It's a Canadian version of Really Blue Cheese
It's Wax Sealed Candied Stinky Durian Slices that Shamu's brother sent her as a Stocking Stuffer.
pollcode.com free polls

13 comments:

moi said...

Stinky food? Bring it.

LaDivaCucina said...

Hmmmm...I'd like to say that someone thoughtful in your family gave you some wonderful blue cheese (cuz I knows how you love it) but then again, I also know how pesky brothers can be so I'm opting for the stinky durian!!!!

Dani said...

Spill it girlfriend!

Susan said...

Looks to me like some much coveted cheap Canadian pharmaceuticals beautifully disguised as a weird knobby black thing.

Jenny said...

taps foot.

Big Shamu said...

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Making Space said...

Ha ha! I was right! Stinky Canuck queso it is!!!

Enjoy!

Jenny said...

I can smell it from here.

Dani said...

Happy New Year Shamy girl!

LaDivaCucina said...

Ok, I have to say I'm REALLY JEALOUS OF YOU and I want some of that cheese RIGHT NOW! Stinky blue cheese beats stinky durian any day! You are spoiled!

moi said...

Mmmm . . . loves me blue veined cheeses. Stilton is my favorite, but I need to find some of this. It's so pretty! Happy New Year!

Big Shamu said...

It is rather pungent. The dogs look like they'd like to roll in it.

Happy New Year's Everyone!

Susan said...

Is it edible ? if so is it tasty ? a full review n'est pas ? Happy New Year to you and of course les chiens xo S, Missy D, Piper Belle, Oliver & those other darn cats.