Friday, August 19, 2011

Dim Sum Sunday - Pie - a - Pooluza

ba peanut butter honeycomb pie

A little late putting this up but exciting things happening off blog. Stay Tuned.
In the meantime, let us celebrate all things Pie with our next Dim Sum Sunday. On August 28th, show us your pie. Fancy, plain, sweet or savory, all are welcome. I'll be making bon appétit's Peanut Butter Honeycomb pie (thanks to some self involved voting by the folks in my office) but you can make any of the other entrees or your own family favorite. Come back on the 28th, leave a comment that says "I'm up" and we'll all go and eww and ahhh and have a big slice of pie.

7 comments:

MakingSpace said...

Woot!

the dogs' mother said...

ah ha! Office Mates foodies. The Engineer's office is full of these too.

Big Shamu said...

More like sugar junkies.

Dani said...

Bring on the pie!

Susan said...

exciting ? hooray !!
pie ? hooray !!

let's see if I can dream up a Splenda
low carb cream concoction - wait ... I know I can. I'm in.

Big Shamu said...

I know you can do it Susan!

MakingSpace said...

Yo, Pie-a-palooza-ers, I'm up. http://makingspacethejourneyout.wordpress.com/2011/08/28/dim-sum-sunday-pie-a-palooza/